- A project funded by Australian Research Council
- Understanding workers’ learning through and across their working life, and how it can be supported through their work and educational provisions
- Generate evidence-based policies and informed practices supporting work-life learning arrangements promoting Australian workers’ employability
- A Queensland study – more details can be found here
- Enhancing the image of TVET – more details can be found here
- Approaches to enhancing the status of vocational education – more details can be found here
The potential outcomes for augmenting students’ learning here can include:
- understanding more fully the requirements of the occupation in practice
- understanding something of the diversity of circumstances and specific situational outcomes that students will need to practice
- making informed judgements about occupational pathways, including specialisms
- developing understandings, practices and values that can be applied to other circumstances where occupational knowledge is enacted
- generating personal practices of students to be active and focused learners.
Key goals for informing policy and practice in PSEIs within SkillsFuture Singapore’s adopted approach about:
- what comprises accessible and effective CET provisions for working-age Singaporeans;
- what comprises effective teaching for working-age Singaporeans; and
- how these Singaporeans might come to engage effectively in CET provisions and teaching.